11 & 12 AUGUST 2018.
ALL RIDES START FROM NOOSA MARINA.
2 Parkyn Court, TEWANTIN.
Sign up now for the 2018 Noosa Strade Bianche. Registration includes Personal Accident Insurance. Register online before 10pm, 9 August 2018
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE: PRODUCT DISCLOSURE STATEMENT
Saturday 11th August 2018
- 33 km Mini Fondo
- $40 Entry
- Begins at 7.00am
- Ride Information
Vintage Bicycle Show & Swap Meet: Noosa Marina
- Free admission,
- $2 to exhibit a bike, $5 to exhibit multiple bikes. No need to register, just turn up!
- Swapmeet stall space stall spaces: 2.5×2.5m marquee. Cost: $25each; maximum of 2 per vendor.
- Begins at 10.00am. Exhibitors/stallholders arrive from 9.00am. Presentations at 12.00pm.
Meet & Greet Cocktail Event. 6 – 9pm. Noosa Marina.
- Mingle with your fellow riders together with finger food & drinks. Details coming.
- Guest speakers to be announced.
Sunday 12th August 2018
- 82 km ‘not quite as heroic’ Medio Fondo
- $75 online registration or $85 on the day
- Sign the rider board and rollout at 8.00am
- Ride Information
- Cross the finish line at the NSB mini-village adjoining Noosa Marina to the cheers of your fellow riders.
- Stamp your Brevit and sign off on the rider board.
- Licensed Bar & nibbles.
- 135 km ‘heroic’ Bicycle Gran Fondo
- $95 online registration or $110 on the day
- Sign the rider board and rollout at at 7.00am
- Ride Information
- Bicycles are to be steel framed only, with downtube shifters. There is no restriction on age.
- No STI or ERGO levers.
- Clipless pedals are allowed.
- No alloy tubed or carbon fibre frames.
- This event will have a Broom Wagon, however each participant must carry EVERYTHING they think is necessary.
- The organizers and anyone who has anything to do with NOOSA STRADE BIANCHE are not responsible for you and your safety.
- Wearing a helmet is required.
- The ride will take place in any or all weather.
- Please be prepared and twice as careful in the event of inclement weather.
- We will suggest on the route notes a few points of possible water and food.
- Please ensure that you are physically fit enough to complete the ride. None of the routes should to be taken lightly!
- This is not a race. All roads are open. Participants must agree to follow the rules of the road, and please, don’t ride more than 2 abreast – use common sense and bear in mind that many of the roads will not be suitable for even this.
- Please, no littering.
- Each participant should be prepared to provide all possible support to other riders in case of injury or mechanical failure.
Noose Strade Bianche is a non-profit event. Proceeds from Noosa Strade Bianche will support a local charity.
RIDE REGISTRATION IN NOOSA STRADE BIANCHE INCLUDES PERSONAL INSURANCE FOR THE DAY; SEE REGISTRATION PAGE.
CUT-OFF TIMES FOR THE 160KM IMPERIAL RIDE WILL APPLY.
RIDERS ARE REQUIRED TO HEED INSTRUCTIONS FROM COURSE MARSHALLS AND THE BROOM WAGON.
Sign up now for the 2018 Noosa Strade Bianche
Terms & Conditions
By accepting an entry to the event via registration, you are hereby acknowledging your acceptance of The terms and conditions AS SET OUT BELOW.
I agree to participate in this event on the following basis:
1. I acknowledge that sporting events involve the real risk of serious injury or even death from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators or road users, and course or weather conditions and other causes.
2. I understand that I should not participate in this event unless I have trained appropriately and will be in a fit state to complete the event safely.
3. Accordingly, I release all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the conduct of the event from all claims demands and proceedings arising out of my participation and I hereby indemnify them against all liability for all injury, loss or damage arising out of or connected with my participation in this event.
4. I understand that my participation in this event includes personal accident insurance, excluding bike or equipment loss or damage sustained by me. (see product disclosure statements)
5. I am fully responsible for the security of my personal possessions at the event including my bike and other valuable items.
6. I certify that I am 18 years of age or older, or I am the parent/legal guardian of a child under the age of 18 and I have read this document and understand and accept the terms and conditions it contains.
7. I understand and acknowledge that Noosa Strade Bianche event has a no-refund of entry fee policy. Any refunds will be at the sole discretion of the organisers; The Noosa Strade Bianche Association Inc.