The Vintage Bicycle Show & Shine follows shortly after the Piccolo Fondo….. including a Swap Meet for those wanting to whittle down their collection!
- Free admission,
- $2 to exhibit a bike, $5 to exhibit multiple bikes.
- Swap Meet marquee stall space: FREE! (2.5×2.5m). First in, best dressed.
- Begins at 10.00am. Exhibitors/stallholders arrive from 9.00am. Presentations at 1.30pm.
Saturday Evening from 6.-9.00pm sees the ‘Meet and Greet’ Cocktail Event happening at the RIVERDECK RESTAURANT.
- $25 per head. Book your place at the Registration page.
- Platters of finger food presented over the 3 hour period with a complimentary drink of a tap beer, soft drink or house wine upon arrival.
- Frame builder, Paul Ketelaar will unveil his purpose-built NSB bicycle, to be ridden Sunday, and talk about his work.
- ‘The Russian’, Nikolai Razouvaev, will speak of some of his experiences in the 70’s and 80’s Soviet cycling program and winning races around the world as part of the red squad.